美國直送 SoundBot SB360 Bluetooth 4.0 Car Kit Hands-Free Wireless Talking 車用藍芽
- Universal Bluetooth Wireless 4.0 wireless technology with backward compatibility & A2DP profile for Smartpohne, Android, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets, other media players, and more!
- Features echo and noise reduction technology for continuous non-stop crystal clear call conversation & dynamic music streaming wirelessly. No batteries required!
- Comes with a FREE Triple Ultra High-Performance USB Charger, built-in mic and 3.5mm AUX cable. Stand ready to charge additional devices at the same time.
- On board multi-function, previous, and next buttons for intuitive control command with easy access & simple operation.
- SoundBot wearable clip mount for flexible mobilization and optimal call quality placement - even for the passenger.
- Instant solutions to turn car stereo system into Wireless wireless environment for hand free calls on the road and access to the music on mobile devices.
- On board 3 control button functions for answering/ending call, skip/volume up,backward/volume down.
- Fashionable and stylish design design provides maximum compatibility to the vehicles
- Supports Wireless A2DP profiles. Backward compatible with previous wireless standards.
- Pairs with all compatible Wireless enabled device such as Windows Phone, Smartphone, Android, Apple, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5, Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, Nexus, Google, Tablets, Laptop, PC, & more.
- Wireless specification 4.0 and supports hands-free profile
- Dimension: 1.55" diameter x 0.5" thickness
- Weight: 1.25 oz
- 3 Button design: MFB (Multi-Function Button), Forward, & Backward
- LED Indicator Status: Blue and Red
- Built-in noise reduction microphone
- High-Performance cigarette lighter charger output
What's in the box
- SoundBot SB360 Wiress Car Kit
- Triple Ultra High-Performance USB Car Charger
- Magnetic Mounting Plate
- SoundBot Wearable Clip mount for Enhanced Call Quality & Mobilized Placement
- SB360 user guide