WOMEN’S ROGAINE® 5% MINOXIDIL FOAM
Regrow thicker, beautiful hair with Women’s ROGAINE® Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is proven to help regrow hair in over 80% of women*, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks.
From the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. Women’s ROGAINE® Foam comes 2 sizes: a 2-month supply and a 4-month supply.
- Once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Helps regrow hair in 81% of women*
- For women with hereditary hair loss
- 5% minoxidil topical aerosol reactivates hair follicles
- Clinically proven and FDA-approved
- #1 dermatologist-recommended brand
- Apply once daily
- Apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Inactive Ingredients: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
Indications: To regrow hair on top of the scalp.
(see pictures below)
For external use only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- your degree of hair loss is different than shown on the side of the carton because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
STOP USING AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
Ask a doctor before using if you have heart disease.
- do not use more than directed
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least six months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
Common Hair Loss Myths Busted!
It’s time to set the official hair record straight, because your mane deserves more than tall tales. Once and for all, know the truth behind what can cause hair loss in women, what can’t – and how you can treat it.
While female hair loss is continual, Women’s ROGAINE Foam can be used at the earliest signs of hair thinning to regrow thicker, fuller hair.
How common is hair loss in women?
Hereditary hair loss is a condition caused by a combination of genetics, hormone levels, and aging. More than 1 in 4 women will experience hereditary hair loss, but good news: it’s a condition that’s treatable. Women’s ROGAINE Foam reactivate follicles to regrow beautiful hair.
How do you tell you have thinning hair?
- Take a photo of your part. Do you see thinning on the top of the scalp and a gradually widening part? Often hair loss in women resembles an evergreen tree pattern.
- Look at your family tree and see if any of your relatives also have thinning hair. More than 90% of hair loss is hereditary.
Understand the root of the problem
Unlike some products which just temporarily coat thinning hair, Women’s ROGAINE Foam gets to the root of the problem, reactivating inactive follicles from the inside out to regrow hair. Apply once a day to regrow thicker, fuller, beautiful hair.
Breakthrough hair regrowth treatment for women!
- The first and only 5% Minoxidil foam treatment FDA-approved especially for women.
- Use just once a day.
- #1 dermatologist-recommended hair regrowth brand.
- Unscented and elegant foam form.
How soon can I expect results?
Normal hair grows only ½ an inch per month. Using Women’s ROGAINE Foam, results can be seen as early as 3 months or take up to 6 months for some women. The images here demonstrate the effects of using Women’s ROGAINE Foam for 6 months in a clinical study*. At first, hair regrowth shows up as soft, downy colorless hair. After use, new hair should develop having the same color and thickness as other hairs on your scalp.
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
How do you apply Women’s ROGAINE Foam?
- Apply half a capful once daily directly to scalp in the hair loss area.
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
Apply Just Once a Day
Make Women’s ROGAINE Foam part of your daily routine. With just once daily application, you will see and maintain results.
- Allow the product to remain on the scalp for 4 hours prior to washing or wetting your hair.
- Use a conditioner that is light and won't weigh down hair.
- Apply Women’s ROGAINE Foam first and wait for it to dry before applying your styling products.
- Safe to use on permed and color-treated hair.